|We need your help at the TDA Meeting. As a volunteer, you get great rewards. You may have heard, “there’s no such thing as a free lunch.” Now, there is! … And free CE. That’s a win-win situation.
Here’s some of what you get when you volunteer:
We have 4 types of volunteer roles available. If you are interested in acting as a Room Host, Info Desk, or Directional Host Volunteer, click here to volunteer: Sign up now!
- Free CE credit
- Free breakfast and lunch on volunteer day(s)
- Opportunities to network and make new friends
- Did we mention free CE credit?
If you are interested in hosting a speaker, click here to volunteer: Sign up now!
- Room Host Requirements: As a Room Host, you will check tickets at the door and assist in general management of the room.
- Information Desk and Directional Volunteer Requirements: As the face of the 2023 TDA Meeting, you will greet attendees, share general information, and help them find their sessions.
- Speaker Host Requirements: As a Speaker Host, you will connect with speaker in advance and meet them on-site to offer any assistance they may need.